Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says defender Vincent Kompany will resume training with the squad next week.
The 29-year-old made his comeback from injury at the end of last year against Sunderland but was immediately replaced after suffering a fresh calf problem.
But he could be back for the game against Chelsea in the FA Cup.
"Kompany and Mangala both started working partially with the squad - unfortunately Mangala has another injury and he'll be another couple of weeks," Pellegrini said.
"I hope after another week, Vincent will be back working with the squad fully.
"We know exactly what happened with the injury to Vincent now. The risk for the future is exactly the same as it is with every player. It's important now for Vincent to start playing again as we have just 14 senior players. That's not so many for so many games.
"Navas has a muscle injury in his hamstring. He'll be out for a minimum of three weeks.
"We didn't expect Bony to be out for so long but I hope next Monday we will see a full medical report. He's improving a lot but it's an inflammation of the bone which is bringing him a lot of pain. We'll see if he can start working with the squad next week."