FastOneTwo.com uses cookies to provide a better service to our users. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Click "OK" to hide this message. Alternatively, click "TELL ME MORE" for more information.


LATEST NEWS 21:00 Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of ... 13:45 Burnley vs Liverpool: Confirmed line-ups Liverpool will be eager to build on their impressive 4-3 win at the Emirates as they face Burnley away from ...

Mauricio Pochettino on victory over Crystal Palace and Victor Wanyama Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino says his side deserved to take all three points against Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon. Spurs started the game without one of... - Read article
Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of Burnley. The Reds were eager to build on last week's away win against... - Read article
Antonio Conte on why the win against Watford is very important for his players Chelsea boss Antonio Conte was full of praise for his players after they registered their second consecutive win in the English Premier League. The Blues showed heart and... - Read article

24/08 vs 3-2
Bristol Rovers

Leicester City
20/08 vs 0-0



Chelsea Jersey
» Transfer Rumours

Chelsea to make fresh offer for Serie A central defender - he is Antonio Conte's first choice target

By

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is determined to add Milan central defender Alessio Romagnoli to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window according to Sky Sport Italy.

The 21-year-old is Conte's new defensive target after the Italian understood that Napoli will not sell Kalidou Koulibaly.

At the start of the week, the Blues made an official £21million for the youngster but it was rejected by the Rossoneri.

A second offer of £30million was also rejected but a final bid of more than £35million is expected to be made on Thursday.

Conte made it clear last week that he is desperate to sign a new defender before deadline day.

"If you look now at our squad, we have only five defenders - four that started today and an academy player Ola Aina," he said.

"Ola is very good - he has great potential - but with any young player you must work to put them in the first team. Sure, he has a good future.

"If one defender is injured or banned, then we are in trouble, but the club and me we know this and we are talking every day to improve the squad.

"We know that this market is very difficult. It's crazy. I don't want to buy only to buy. I want to buy the right profile for Chelsea, the right investment for the solution and for the future."

Featured in article
Alessio Romagnoli, Antonio Conte



LATEST NEWS