FastOneTwo.com uses cookies to provide a better service to our users. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Click "OK" to hide this message. Alternatively, click "TELL ME MORE" for more information.


LATEST NEWS 21:00 Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of ... 13:45 Burnley vs Liverpool: Confirmed line-ups Liverpool will be eager to build on their impressive 4-3 win at the Emirates as they face Burnley away from ...

Mauricio Pochettino on victory over Crystal Palace and Victor Wanyama Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino says his side deserved to take all three points against Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon. Spurs started the game without one of... - Read article
Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of Burnley. The Reds were eager to build on last week's away win against... - Read article
Antonio Conte on why the win against Watford is very important for his players Chelsea boss Antonio Conte was full of praise for his players after they registered their second consecutive win in the English Premier League. The Blues showed heart and... - Read article


Chelsea Jersey
» Transfer Rumours

Antonio Conte opens up on new signings and it's bad news for Chelsea fans

By

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte hints he might not make any more signings as the transfer window edges to its conclusion.

The Italian made it clear on Thursday that he wants to add new players to his squad but has now revealed that he is not comfortable with the fees clubs are asking for the players he is interested in.

The Blues signed Michy Batshuayi and N'Golo Kante so far this summer but are still searching for a new defender.

They have failed in their attempts to sign Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly after the Partenopei made it clear that the Senegalese is not for sale.

"In this moment it's very difficult to buy," Conte told the club's official website.

"It's possible to be asked for £55 million for a player of medium quality. It's incredible. For this reason I said it's a crazy, crazy market. It's very difficult to do the market with this price and this condition.

"I am not comfortable. I don't like to pay a lot of money. The money is not mine but I don't like it all the same. I don't find it right.

"We must be patient. It's a real situation and we must leave this situation in the right way, for me."

Featured in article
Antonio Conte



LATEST NEWS