FastOneTwo.com uses cookies to provide a better service to our users. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Click "OK" to hide this message. Alternatively, click "TELL ME MORE" for more information.


LATEST NEWS 21:00 Jurgen Klopp: What I told my players at half-time against Arsenal Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he had to adjust his tactics on the fly after a very poor first half ... 14:45 Arsenal vs Liverpool: Confirmed line-ups Arsenal host Liverpool in what is certainly the highlight of this first weekend of English Premier League ...

Thierry Henry: Arsenal no longer first choice for Premier League newcomers Arsenal legend Thierry Henry says he cannot understand why his former club is not signing important players during the summer transfer window. The Gunners suffered a 4-3 home defeat... - Read article
Juan Mata reflects on Sunday's win, Southampton and the Olympic Games Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata was delighted after Sunday's 3-1 win at Bournemouth in the English Premier League. With Manchester City winning on Saturday, the Red Devils... - Read article
Jurgen Klopp: What I told my players at half-time against Arsenal Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he had to adjust his tactics on the fly after a very poor first half performance from his side against Arsenal. The Reds needed a brilliant... - Read article


Chelsea Jersey
» Transfer Rumours

Antonio Conte makes personal enquiry to make international star his third summer signing

By

Chelsea are considering moving for Germany left-back Jonas Hector this summer, according to the Sun.

The 26-year-old signed a new contract with FC Koln side last week but the Blues are still determined to make an offer to add him to Antonio Conte's squad.

The Italian has personally asked the club to make contact with Die Geißböcke to understand if they would be willing to sell for £20million.

Conte wants to have a reliable backup for regular left-back Cesar Azpilicueta and has identified the German as a priority target.

At the start of the summer transfer window, sporting director Jorg Schmadtke made it clear that £16million may not be enough to secure the services of the defender.

"There has not been any direct contact with Barcelona over Hector," Schmadtke told Kicker.

"I cannot say €18 million is not enough for him, because I never received such an offer.

"I have not spoken with anyone at Barcelona. I know that Barcelona were interested in Hector, but there is nothing more to it.

"His agent told me there was some interest. I told him to speak with Barca and return when things got more concrete. He never returned to me."

Featured in article
Jonas Hector



LATEST NEWS