Lazio winger Antonio Candreva has told friends that he will join Internazionale, Calciomercato.com has revealed.
The Italy international's agent Federico Pastorello met with Lazio president Claudio Lotito on Thursday evening and an agreement has been reached for the transfer of the player to Milan.
Candreva was a confirmed target for new Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
But the Biancocelesti have accepted Internazionale's latest offer of €21million.
The 29-year-old joined Lazio during the 2012 January transfer window and became one of the leaders of the team.
But last month, his agent confirmed that his client was ready to leave the club.
"The president of the Lazio knows what he wants for the boy. Lotito will decide the price, but the will of Candreva is clear," Pastorello told Sky Sport Italy.
"In the coming days we will see if there are developments."