Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says striker Diego Costa will be in the squad to face Bournemouth on Saturday afternoon.
The striker was not happy to be an unused substitute last week at White Hart Lane against Tottenham Hotspur.
But the 52-year-old insists there is no problem with the Spaniard.
"Diego Costa is selected," Mourinho said.
"He has been very good - I cannot say better than ever because normally he trains very well, but it was a good week for him. He trained very well and that's the only thing that matters to me.
"He has always played, he was on the bench for one match which I think is more than natural. No problems at all.
"He always tries to give his best: sometimes playing phenomenally, other times not so well but he is the kind of player that always tries. I don't need a reaction from him, I just need him to be what he is and to always try hard."
Asked to comment on photos of the striker leaving a nightclub at 3am, the Portuguese said: "The paparazzi had a problem with their memory card.
There were 25 players there and only three of them were pictures of.
"It was a free night for them, we chose a week without three matches when they could train and rest.
"They consult me about the best time to do it and I said a time from Christmas which is busy. I think they need that and they were good in training next day."