FastOneTwo.com uses cookies to provide a better service to our users. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Click "OK" to hide this message. Alternatively, click "TELL ME MORE" for more information.


LATEST NEWS 21:00 Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of ... 13:45 Burnley vs Liverpool: Confirmed line-ups Liverpool will be eager to build on their impressive 4-3 win at the Emirates as they face Burnley away from ...

Mauricio Pochettino on victory over Crystal Palace and Victor Wanyama Tottenham Hotspur head coach Mauricio Pochettino says his side deserved to take all three points against Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon. Spurs started the game without one of... - Read article
Jurgen Klopp: This is what we learned from defeat against Burnley Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not a happy man after his side suffered a 2-0 away defeat at the hands of Burnley. The Reds were eager to build on last week's away win against... - Read article
Antonio Conte on why the win against Watford is very important for his players Chelsea boss Antonio Conte was full of praise for his players after they registered their second consecutive win in the English Premier League. The Blues showed heart and... - Read article

24/08 vs 3-2
Bristol Rovers

Leicester City
20/08 vs 0-0



Arsenal Jersey
» Transfer Rumours

Arsenal expected to make move to sign £40million Chelsea attacking midfielder target

By

Arsenal are ready to make a move to sign Porto attacking midfielder Yacine Brahimi according to Mirror.

The Algeria international is expected to leave the Portuguese side this summer with Everton, Liverpool and Chelsea also rumoured to be interested.

The Toffees are currently in pole position to secure the services of the 26-year-old having already held talks with his club.

At the start of the summer, the player made it clear that his objective was to stay and win trophies with Porto but things have changed as he was left out of Porto's Champions League squad in midweek.

"I'm in Porto and I have a contract until 2019 and I am player of Porto," he told Portuguese newspaper O Jogo in June.

"I can't talk about it [Chelsea], those who take care of these matters are my representatives.

"Truth is we [Porto] had the objective of achieving many trophies, especially the league, and we ended badly, losing the Taca de Portugal on penalties.

"What is left is to learn from mistakes and work to win in the future."

Featured in article
Yacine Brahimi



LATEST NEWS